Female libido can be seen as the biological energy that forms the basis of love and sexual desire. It manifests itself through the severity of sexual desire, the presence and fullness of orgasm, and, in general, through the woman’s getting satisfaction from sex.
Female libido can be affected as a result of psychological, hormonal, and physiological reasons. You can try female libido supplements that will work perfectly for you. There are also other methods that can boost female libido, which we will look at in this piece.
How to Increase Female Libido
The question of how a woman can improve her sexuality is complex and includes both methods of psychological correction and pharmacotherapy.
Get the Necessary Treatments
The possibility of neuroendocrine system diseases should be excluded. Visit an antenatal clinic for proper examination. Timely diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders, one of the manifestations of which is a violation of sexual desire in women, will help maintain health and increase female libido.
When diseases are out of the question, it is important to maintain the natural hormonal balance. This can be helped by a gentle correction of the deficiency of essential micronutrients – vitamins and minerals – which underlie the biochemical hormonal chain. The desired result can be achieved through the course of using a balanced vitamin and mineral complex for women, compiled in accordance with the phases of the cycle.
Nutrition also matters. Do not take all kinds of refined foods and give preference to healthy food. Doctors do not identify any special foods that increase female libido. However, judging by the latest scientific studies, it is worth giving preference to a diet high in the following nutrients:
- Vitamin B1 is a vital element in the working of the nervous and endocrine systems, especially during climax situations: during workloads, psychological or emotional “cataclysms.”
- Vitamin A – is responsible for the synthesis of hormones, the processes of regeneration, and restoration of the endometrium, which reduces the pain of menstruation.
- Vitamins C and E – they participate in the synthesis of sex hormones, and also ensure the adaptation of the body to stress and high mental stress, strengthen the immune system and reduce blood loss during menstruation.
- Zinc – regulates the production of follicle-stimulating (FSH) and luteinizing (LH) hormones.
- Magnesium – participates in intracellular metabolism, reduces the symptoms of dehydration, and also alleviates anxiety.
- Vitamin B2 – regulates intracellular respiration and regeneration processes, participates in hormonal metabolism, reduces the frequency and severity of headaches (migraines).
- Vitamin B6 – is the most important link in the metabolic chain. The work of the central nervous system helps to alleviate the symptoms of PMS.
- Vitamin B9 – regulates carbohydrate and fat metabolism, helps in estrogen metabolism, reduces fatigue, and facilitates adaptation of the body.
- Vitamin B12 – normalizes the functioning of the mechanisms of hematopoiesis, plays an important role in the process of ovulation.